All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe energy devoted by the ancient Egyptians to their tombs is legendary. The pyramids of Gizeh and the tomb of Tutankhamun are just two very spectacular examples. Using the tens of thousands of tombs excavated in Egypt, dating from 5000 BC to AD 200, this book builds up a picture of burial as practised across the millennia.
- Author BiographyWolfram Grajetzki is a researcher at the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis, University College London, working on the project 'Digital Egypt for Universities'. He is the author of 'Two Treasurers of the Middle Kingdom' (British Archaeological Report S1007) Oxford 2001.
- Author(s)Wolfram Grajetski
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- Series TitleDuckworth Egyptology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.