All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA chronicle of the lives of twelve notable and celebrated Soviet scientists from the Cold War era, a time of great scientific achievement in the USSR.
- Author BiographyIstvan Hargittai is a University Professor at the Institute of General and Analytical Chemistry, Budapest Technical University. He is also a Research Professor and Head of Department at the Structural Chemistry Research Group of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences at Eotvos University, and is a member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the Academia Europaea (London).
- Author(s)Istvan Hargittai
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note72 black and white halftones, 6 black and white line drawings
- Weight660 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.47Trending at £9.38
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
- £6.59Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.