All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for a keen traveler who is trying to seek unspoilt landscapes and the warmth of people they meet along the way, this book uncovers truth about life in Burma.
- Author(s)Elena Jotow,Nicholas Ganz
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note250 illustrations, 235 in colour
- Weight520 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.