Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £9.60Trending at £10.02
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
- £27.48Trending at £30.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive, practical book reviews the most important and most immediate therapeutic approaches for assessment and treatment of burn injuries. Covers age-specific patient needs, infection control, wound care, reconstruction and rehabilitation and more.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationAustria
- ImprintSpringer Verlag GmbH
- Content Note35 Tables, black and white; V, 188 p.
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLars-Peter Kamolz,Marc G. Jeschke,Shahriar Shahrokhi
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.