CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionBook destruction has often been carried out by authoritarian regimes, but dictatorial governments are not the only perpetrators. This book demonstrates that extremists - through terrorism, war, ethnic cleansing, genocide, and other forms of mass violence - are also responsible for widespread cultural destruction.
- Author BiographyREBECCA KNUTH is Chair of the Library and Information Science Program at the University of Hawaii, where she is also Associate Professor.
- Author(s)Rebecca Knuth
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.