All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do young people engage in violence while in school? What is it about ethnicity that leads to fights? This title documents the process of ethnic school violence from start to finish.
- Author BiographyMartin Sanchez-Jankowski is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Institute for the Study of Societal Issues at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of Islands in the Street: Gangs and American Urban Society and Cracks in the Pavement: Social Change and Resilience in Poor Neighborhoods, among other books.
- Author(s)Martin Sanchez-Jankowski
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.