All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Burnscripts' is a collection of scripts by John Cairney which focus on the creative life of Scotland's bard. The scripts range from dramatic works, to musical compositions, to plays for school children, as well as a comprehensive list of other dramatic interpretations of Burns' life since his death in 1796.
- Author BiographyIn his acting career, John Cairney was described as a living embodiment of Robert Burns. He is perhaps best known for writing and starring in the Scottish Television adaptation Burns. Since then, he has written and performed Burns in all media and at festivals around the world. Over the last thirty years his knowledge and understanding of Scotland's famous poet has grown. He now lives on the south side of Glasgow with his wife, actress/scriptwriter actor, Alannah O'Sullivan.
- Author(s)John Cairney
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.