All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.77Trending at £13.45
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful, sweeping epic crossing generations, cultures and continents
- Author BiographyKamila Shamsie was born in 1973 in Pakistan. She is the author of four previous novels: In the City by the Sea, Kartography (both shortlisted for the John Llewellyn Rhys Prize), Salt and Saffron and Broken Verses. In 1999 she received the Prime Minister's Award for Literature and in 2004 the Patras Bokhari Award - both awarded by the Pakistan Academy of Letters. Kamila Shamsie lives in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for Orange Prize for Fiction 2009.
- Author(s)Kamila Shamsie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date08/04/2009
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.