Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States is now the most powerful nation in history, and this power has grown since September 11, 2001, forcing nations around the globe to re-evaluate their relationships to the unipolar superpower. This book details the changing nature of power relations in East Asia, and includes case studies on China, Japan, Thailand, and Australia.
- Author BiographyMark Beeson is Senior Lecturer in the School of Political Science and International Relations at the University of Queensland. His research interests centre on the political-economy of East Asia. His latest book is Contemporary Southeast Asia: Regional Dynamics, National Differences.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Security in Asia Pacific Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMark Beeson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.