All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular survival expert Raymond Mears presents an illustrated compendium of practical skills and wisdom, relevant not only to wilderness survival, but also urban life. The text contains step-by-step guides to a wide range of survival techniques.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1964, Ray Mears has travelled the world studying and teaching the art of survival. As well as his TV and writing work, he founded Woodlore, a company which runs training courses in bushcraft and associated skills.
- Author(s)Ray Mears
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/09/2004
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date02/09/2005
- Content Noteillustrations, (some colour ) photos
- Width228 mm
- Height258 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- simon029703 Aug, 2017by
Very good ray mears is the god of bushcraft
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.