All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadical journalist Laura Flanders exposes the seedy, cynical and power hungry history of the women in the Bush administration. Bushwomen are women appointed to the inner circle of Bush's cabinet and sub-cabinet, who front extremist policies, but allow them to be wrapped in female-friendly rhetoric.
- Author BiographyLaura Flanders is the host of The Laura Flanders Show on Air America Radio. She is the editor of The W Effect: Bush's War on Women and the author of Real Majority, Media Minority: The Cost of Sidelining Women in Reporting.
- Author(s)Laura Flanders
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication18/02/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Width150 mm
- Height200 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.