All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides workable skills and techniques, underpinned with academic theory. This practical introductory guide is suitable for those involved with various aspects of business analysis or improving the effectiveness of IT and its alignment with business objectives.
- Author BiographyBusiness Analysis has been written by a team of experts who are both practitioners and educators in the business analysis field. They are all members of the International Business Systems Development Forum.
- Author(s)Craig Rollason,Debra Paul,Donald Yeates,Dot Tudor,James Cadle,Keith Hindle,Malcolm Eva,Tony Jenkins
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Computer Society
- Out-of-print date08/01/2012
- Content Note97 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight514 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDebra Paul,Donald Yeates
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.