Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Business Communication field is at a crossroads as communication technologies are reshaping how people communicate in the workplace. This book helps students to read and understand the essentials of efficient and effective business communication, thereby transforming them into leaders for a networked world.
- Author BiographyPete Cardon teaches management communication, international business communication, and advanced business writing at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California. His primary research interests are intercultural communication and computer-mediated communication. Pete is currently a board member for the Association of Business Communication and the Orchid Foundation. Prior to joining USC, Pete taught at the University of South Carolina for six years and Utah State University for three years. Before working in higher education, he held several marketing and management positions in the tourism and manufacturing industries. Along the way, he has worked in China for three years and traveled to approximately forty countries for work and research.
- Author(s)Peter Cardon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1182 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.