Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplains and analyze the critical link between business continuity and homeland security. This volume looks at the threats businesses face and disasters that have impacted firms in the near past such as the 9/11 attacks and hurricane Katrina.
- Author BiographyEdited by David H. McIntyre, former Director, Integrative Center for Homeland Security and the Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security Program, Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University; currently Director for Homeland Security and Defense at the National Graduate School for Quality Management and William I. Hancock, former Fellow, Integrative Center for Homeland Security and former Adjunct Professor, Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security Program, Bush School of Government and Public Service, Texas A&M University; currently Deputy Director for Homeland Security and Defense at the National Graduate School for Quality Management, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byDavid H. McIntyre,William I. Hancock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.