Business Cycle Theory: A Survey of Methods and Concepts by Gunter Gabisch, Hans-Walter Lorenz (Paperback, 1989)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £86.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £37.12Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £19.58Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
About this product
- DescriptionRather, business cycle theory turned into stabilization theory which investigated theoretical possibilities of stabilizing a fluctuating economy.
- Author(s)Gunter Gabisch,Hans-Walter Lorenz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/1989
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 Tables, black and white; 8 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 250 p. 8 illus.
- Weight461 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement2nd, rev. and enlarged ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.