Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMuriel Dal Pont,Pascal Bridel
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Business cycle theory as a basis for economic policy Pascal Bridel and Muriel Dal Pont Legrand 1. Economics of the crisis and the crisis of economics Axel Leijonhufvud 2. On the importance of institutions and forms of organisation in Piero Sraffa's economics: the case of business cycles, money, and economic policy Richard Arena 3. Mr Keynes, the Classics and the new Keynesians: A suggested formalisation Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira 4. Three macroeconomic syntheses of vintage 1937: Hicks, Haberler, and Lundberg Hans-Michael Trautwein 5. Lange's 1938 model: dynamics and the optimum propensity to consume Michael Assous and Roberto Lampa 6. Toward a non-linear theory of economic fluctuations: Allais's contribution to endogenous business cycle theory in the 1950s Alain Raybaut 7. The Treasury View : An (un-)expected return? Pascal Bridel
- Author BiographyPascal Bridel is Professor of Economics at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland. He has published in various fields including the history of economic thought and monetary theory. Muriel Dal Pont is Professor of Economics at the University Nice, France. She has published in various fields including the history of economic thought.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.