All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor teachers of business education and economics beginning their professional development, this book covers the training standards for NQTs and also the Induction Standards. It explores issues to do with subject knowledge in learning to teach, accepting that an element of a secondary teacher's identity is tied up with the subject taught.
- Author BiographyPeter Davies is Professor of Education Policy and Director of the Institute for Education Policy Research at Staffordshire University, UK. Jacek Brant is Lecturer in Business and Economics Education at the Institute of Education, University of London where he is subject leader for the PGCE in Business and Economics.
- Author(s)Jacek Brant,Peter Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching School Subjects 11-19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note44 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.