Business Economics by Andrew Ashwin, N. Gregory Mankiw, Mark P. Taylor (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.00+ £3.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by mariamgogo
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £43.03Free postage
- £54.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the implications of economic globalization for the conduct of business internationally. This title focuses on Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It is suitable for use on both business economics degrees and on business economics modules on business, engineering and social science courses at undergraduate level.
- Author BiographyMark P. Taylor is Dean of the John M Olin Business School at Washington University, US and was previously Dean of Warwick Business School at the University of Warwick, UK. He obtained his first degree in philosophy, politics and economics from Oxford University. He then worked as a foreign exchange dealer in London for two years while simultaneously studying part-time for a master's degree in economics at London University, from where he also holds a doctorate in economics. Professor Taylor has taught economics at various universities (including Warwick, Oxford, Marseille and New York), at various levels (from principles courses to advanced graduate and MBA courses) and in various fields (including macroeconomics, microeconomics and econometrics). He also worked for several years as a senior economist at the International Monetary Fund and before that at the Bank of England. His work has been extensively published in scholarly journals, such as the Journal of Political Economy and the Economic Journal, and he is today one of the most highly cited economists in the world in economic research. In addition, Professor Taylor has acted as an advisor to the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the Bank of England, the European Commission and to senior members of the UK government. He is a research fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research, a member of council of the Royal Economic Society, and a fellow of both the Royal Statistical Society and the Royal Society of Arts. Andrew has over twenty years' experience as a teacher and author across all levels of education. His speciality lies within assessment having been a former Chair of Examiners for a major awarding body in the UK for Business and Economics, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors and a consultant for regulatory bodies. Andrew has written texts on business and economics across different levels including A-level and undergraduate economics texts and had articles published as a result of his PhD research. This research is looking at assessment and the notion of threshold concepts in economics. He is the Editor of Teaching Business and Economics, the journal of the Economics, Business and Enterprise Association (EBEA) and lives in Rutland with his wife, Sue and twin sons Alex and Johnny. N. Gregory Mankiw is Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University. He studied economics at Princeton University and MIT. Dr. Mankiw is a prolific writer and a regular participant in academic and policy debates. His research includes work on price adjustment, consumer behavior, financial markets, monetary and fiscal policy, and economic growth. His published articles have appeared in academic journals, such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, and Quarterly Journal of Economics, and in more widely accessible forums, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Fortune. Dr. Mankiw has been a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, an adviser to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Congressional Budget Office, and a member of the ETS test development committee for the advanced placement exam in economics. From 2003 to 2005, he served as chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers.
- Author(s)Andrew Ashwin,Mark P. Taylor,N. Gregory Mankiw
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1150 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.