All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionMaking economics relevant to business students, this exciting new textbook examines economic theory in the context of business. Adopting the perspective of a business manager, students are encouraged to think like economists and engage with real business issues. Concise and applied, this is essential reading.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gillespie is Head of Business Studies and Accounts, d'Overbroeck's College, Oxford, and Visiting lecturer, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford. He is the author of Foundations of Economics, Oxford University Press, 2007.
- Author(s)Andrew Gillespie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date24/01/2013
- Content Note150 figures
- Weight1039 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.