Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionA continuation of the ongoing Oxford University's Centre for the Study of Values in Education and Business. The papers deal with the interactive effect of business and education as well as the moral and ethical concerns underpinning each.
- Author BiographySamuel M. Natale is Professor of Strategic Management at Adelphi University as well as Senior Research Associate, Department of Educational Studies, University of Oxford, England. Anthony F. Libertella is Dean, School of Business, Adelphi University.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication04/06/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnthony F. Libertella,Samuel M. Natale
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.