All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book applies the latest studies on Kantian ethics to show how a business can maintain economic success and moral integrity.
- Author BiographyNorman E. Bowie is Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota where he held the Elmer L. Andersen Chair in Corporate Responsibility. He is best known for bringing the moral philosophy of Immanuel Kant to bear on issues in business ethics. He has authored or edited eighteen books and about one hundred articles. He is past president of the Society for Business Ethics and recipient of the Society's award for outstanding scholarly achievement. He has been honored with a Festschrift under the title Kantian Business Ethics: Critical Perspectives (2012).
- Author(s)Professor Norman E. Bowie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.