All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Ethics and the Natural Environment examines the present status of relations between corporate enterprise and the natural environment in the world today. .
- Author BiographyLisa H. Newton is Professor of Philosophy, Director of the Program in Applied Ethics, and Director of the Program in Environmental Studies at Fairfield University; she is also an Associate in Medicine at Yale Medical School. Her work includes Ethics and Sustainability: Sustainable Development and the Moral Life (2003), Wake Up Calls: Classic Cases in Business Ethics (2nd edn., 2003), and Taking Sides: Controversial Issues in Business Ethics and Society (8th edn., 2004).
- Author(s)Lisa H. Newton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFoundations of Business Ethics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight418 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.