CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis and critique of the role of ethics management programs within modern organizations.
- Author BiographyMollie Painter-Morland is Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at DePaul University, Chicago. She is also Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Pretoria, South Africa, where she was, for many years, Director of the Centre for Business and Professional Ethics. In this capacity she acted as ethics management consultant to various business corporations and the South African government. In 2006, she was awarded an International Ethics Award by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) for her contributions to the ethics profession internationally.
- Author(s)Mollie Painter-Morland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness, Value Creation and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.