All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook offers solutions designed to improve your confidence and working life. It explores how to present yourself in the best light to your colleagues and managers, as well as to clients and other people outside your business, and increase your prospects of promotion and personal success.
- Author BiographyLynne Brennan runs a successful international company in Surrey providing personal development programmes and training seminars in business etiquette. Her clients include McDonalds.
- Author(s)David Block,Lynne Brennan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight348 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.