Business Finance: A Pictorial Guide for Managers by Peter Morris, Paul Burns (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bluebackpacker
- Est. delivery by 23 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionServes as a guide to the world of business finance. This book explains balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow, working capital, depreciation, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and gearing. It is intended for those already running or planning to set up their own business.
- Author BiographyNDD, ATD, is an illustrator and designer of educational and training materials, head of design and manager of the Media Service Unit, University of Sussex, co-founder and studio manager of Business Training and producer of corporate videos. Peter is co-author of Finance for Small Businesses, Total Quality Management, Selling Products and Services (all published by Butterworth-Heinemann).
- Author(s)Paul Burns,Peter Morris
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication14/03/1994
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.