All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFrontiers of Business Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Content Note10, 10 ill., num. tables and graphs
- Weight630 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byFrancois Lepineux,Henri-Claude de Bettignies
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Henri-Claude de Bettignies/Francois Lepineux: Business and the Global Common Good: An Interdisciplinary Approach - Helen Alford/Yuliya Shcherbinina: Corporate Social Responsibility and Common Good - Hendrik Opdebeeck: The Common Good as a Global Wealth: Preventing Globalization from Leading to an Ethical Decay of the Common Good - Kenneth E. Goodpaster: Stakeholders and the Common Good: A Polarity within Corporate Conscience - Noel Keizo Yamada: Business Ethics and Inter-Religious Contribution in the Age of Globalization - Laszlo Zsolnai: Nature, Society and Future Generations - Josep F. Maria: !Ay mi Nicaraguita! The Construction of the Common Good in Nicaragua as a Work of Translation - Jean-Marie Fevre: The Common Good as a Criterion for a Globalization in the Service of Mankind - Wojciech W. Gasparski: Ethical Infrastructure for Business with Special Emphasis on Poland: Designing for the Common Good - Laura P. Hartman/Scott Kelley/Patricia H. Werhane: Profit, Partnerships and the Global Common Good - Jean-Francois Petit: Reflections on Global Civil Society - Zsolt Boda: Can Governance Structures and Civil-Corporate Partnerships Manage the Global Commons? - Isabelle Cadet: Legal Aspects of the Respect for Environmental Common Goods: On What Foundations Does it and Should it Rely? - Jacob Dahl Rendtorff: Business, Society and the Common Good: The Contribution of Paul Ric/ur - Jean-Jacques Rose: Corporate Responsibility and Global Social Contract: New Constructivist, Personalist and Dialectical Perspectives.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Henri-Claude de Bettignies is Distinguished Professor of Globally Responsible Leadership at the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai. He is also the Aviva Chair Emeritus Professor of Leadership and Responsibility, INSEAD and the EU Chair Distinguished Professor of Global Governance and China-Europe Business Relations, CEIBS. He has published five books on management and business ethics. Francois Lepineux is Professor and Head of the Center for Responsible Business at Rennes School of Business (in Brittany, France) and Research Fellow at INSEAD. Since graduating from HEC Paris School of Management in 1990, he has carried out various research and consulting activities, and received a Ph.D. in Management Science from the Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers, Paris.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.