CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionA complete and readable introduction to the nature and impact of new information and communication technologies on business and society.
- Author BiographyStephen Tansey is Associate Senior Lecturer in Information Systems and Politics at Bournemouth University. Author of the Routledge book, Politics, The Basics a best seller now in its second edition. He has been teaching Information Technology and Business for twenty years.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Darnton,John Waterbridge,Stephen D. Tansey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.