Business Intelligence Competency Centers: A Team Approach to Maximizing Competitive Advantage by Stefani V. Gerlach, Gloria J. Miller, Dagmar Brautigam (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.35+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.86+ £9.74 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionStaying competitive and meeting the pressure of regulatory compliance requirements demands that information sources and business and analytic intelligence be accessible to a growing number of information consumers across the corporation and beyond. So investing in an information infrastructure is well worth the effort.
- Author BiographyGloria J. Miller, Vice President, Professional Services Division, SAS International, heads the international Professional Services Division at SAS, is the Executive Manager for the development of SAS Industry Intelligence Solutions, and is on the board of directors of SAS Global Services. Throughout her career of more than eighteen years in the information technology industry, Miller has received accolades for her skills in the management and delivery of IT systems and programs and in software development and support. She holds a master's degree in business administration from Bowie State University in Bowie, Maryland, and a bachelor of science degree from Augusta State University in Augusta, Georgia. Dagmar Brautigam, Professional Services Program Manager, SAS International, has led the development of the Business Intelligence Competency Center Program and the Information Evolution Assessment Service. Based in Heidelberg, Germany, she is responsible for creating, developing, and rolling out SAS's education and consulting programs and services for the SAS Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia/Pacific regions. Brautigam studied translation sciences in Heidelberg, London, and Geneva, and holds a degree from Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg. Dr. Stefanie V. Gerlach, Senior Program Consultant, SAS International, has extensive experience in developing training programs for project teams and business users. She developed the Business Intelligence Competency Center initiative for SAS and is responsible for the Business Intelligence Competency Center Services for the SAS Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia/Pacific regions. Gerlach has studied political science, history, and Protestant theology in Heidelberg and Paris, and holds a PhD in political science from Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg. Gerlach also codeveloped a manual that describes training methods and how to implement and manage computer training. SAS Institute (Cary, NC) is the market leader in providing a new generation of business intelligence software and services. SAS solutions are used at more than 40,000 sites, including ninety-six of the top 100 companies on the Fortune Global 500(r). SAS has customers in 110 countries.
- Author(s)Dagmar Brautigam,Gloria J. Miller,Stefani V. Gerlach
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight461 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.