All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to business intelligence and data warehousing through a simple question/answer format. This book covers such topics as: evolution and fundamentals, characteristics and process, architecture and objects, metadata, data conversion, ETL, data storage, infrastructure, data access, data marts, implementation approaches, and more.
- Author BiographyARSHAD KHAN, who has over a dozen books to his credit, has consulted for major corporations on data warehousing and business intelligence. He has taught several university courses and currently teaches the business intelligence course at University of California, Santa Cruz. Mr. Khan has a graduate degree in chemical engineering as well as an MBA.
- Author(s)Arshad Khan
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.