All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizes real-world applications and encourages students to develop their critical thinking skills.
- Author BiographyMarianne M. Jennings, J.D., Emeritus Professor of Legal and Ethical Studies, has taught at the WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University since 1977. She was named professor of the year in the College of Business in 1981, 1987, 2000, and 2010. She served as director of the Joan and David Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics at ASU from 1995-1999. Ms. Jennings has written six textbooks and four monographs in the areas of business ethics, ethical culture, and legal environment. She was director of the Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics from 1995 to 1999. Ms. Jennings has worked with government agencies, professional organizations, colleges and universities, and Fortune 100 companies on ethics training and culture. She is a contributing editor of the Accounting and Compliance Alert and the Real Estate Law Journal. Two of her books have been named Library Journal's book of the year. Her books have been translated into three languages. Her book, The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse, published by St Martin's Press, has been used as an audit tool and a primer by numerous organizations for creating and sustaining an ethical culture. In 2011, Ms. Jennings was named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders by Trust Across America and in 2012, she was named one of the 100 most influential people in business ethics by Ethisphere magazine. Ms. Jennings served on the board of directors for Arizona Public Service (now Pinnacle West) who owned the Palo Verde Nuclear Station from 1987 through 2000. She has served on INPO's advisory council since 2005. In 2015, she was named an affiliated scholar with the Center for the Study of Economic Liberty at Arizona State University. She conducts ethics training and ethical culture assessments for businesses, including Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, professional associations, and nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Marianne Jennings
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1525 g
- Width212 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.