All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for intermediate to advanced students of Japanese, this book focuses on the language used in real-life business situations, giving students both the linguistic skills and the practical information they need to conduct business in Japan.
- Author BiographyShoji Azuma is associate professor of Japanese at the University of Utah. Ryo Sambongi is an instructor in the business school at Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Ryo Sambongi,Shoji Azuma
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.