All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionTagline: Bridges the gap between Western business concepts and Chinese thoughts and wisdom The second edition of this successful book from Frank Gallo reviews ways in which the executive in China - either Western or Chinese - can better understand and blend the best practices of Western leadership with traditional Chinese wisdom.
- Author BiographyDr. Frank Gallo has lived in China for many years and is one of its foremost leadership consultants and executive coaches. He works with both Chinese and Western executives to help them become better business leaders in China. He is the Greater China Chief Leadership Consultant for consulting giant, Hewitt Associates in Beijing and the retired Greater China Managing Consultant for Watson Wyatt Worldwide. Upon retirement, he founded Calypso Consulting, a firm dedicated to improving the quality of business leadership in China. He joined Hewitt in 2009. His clients include large and medium-sized multinational companies, as well as domestic firms. He has worked within most industries in various locations in China. Frank writes monthly columns on leadership and human resources for CHO Magazine and ForbesChina.com. Both of these columns are published in Chinese. He is the Chairman Emeritus of the Human Resources Forum of the American Chamber of Commerce in China. He is also a former professor in the MBA program at the Beijing Capital University of Economics and Trade.
- Author(s)Frank T. Gallo
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight426 g
- Width158 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.