Business Marketing Management: B2B, International Edition by Thomas W. Speh, Michael D. Hutt (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.61Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £35.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by meebsquat
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Author(s)Michael D. Hutt,Thomas W. Speh
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight790 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement11th edition
- Table Of ContentsPART I: THE ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS MARKETING. 1. A Business Marketing Perspective. 2. The Business Markets: Perspectives on the Organizational Buyer. PART II: MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS IN BUSINESS MARKETING. 3. Organizational Buying Behavior. 4. Customer Relationship Management Strategies for Business Markets. PART III: ASSESSING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES. 5. Segmenting the Business Market. 6. Organizational Demand Analysis. PART IV: FORMULATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY. 7. Business Marketing Planning: Strategic Perspectives. 8. Business Marketing Strategies for Global Markets. 9. Managing Products for Business Markets. 10. Managing Innovation and New Industrial Product Development. 11. Managing Services for Business Markets. 12. Managing Business Marketing Channels. 13. E-Commerce Strategies for Business Markets. 14. Supply Chain Strategies. 15. Pricing Strategy for Business Markets. 16. Business Marketing Communications: Advertising and Sales Promotion. 17. Business Marketing Communications: Managing the Personal Selling Function. PART V: EVALUATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE. 18. Controlling Business Marketing Strategies.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Speh, PhD, is Professor of Marketing Emeritus and former Associate Dean at the Farmer School of Business, Miami University (Ohio). Dr. Speh earned his PhD from Michigan State University. Prior to his tenure at Miami, Dr. Speh taught at the University of Alabama. Dr. Speh has been a regular participant in professional marketing and logistics meetings and has published articles in a number of academic and professional journals, including the Journal of Marketing, Sloan Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, and Industrial Marketing Management. He was the recipient of the Beta Gamma Sigma Distinguished Faculty award for excellence in teaching at Miami University's School of Business and of the Miami University Alumni Association's Effective Educator award. Dr. Speh has been active in both the Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) and the Council of Logistics Management (CLM). He has served as president of WERC and as president of the CLM. Dr. Speh has been a consultant on strategy issues to such organizations as Xerox, Procter & Gamble, Burlington Northern Railroad, Sara Lee, J. M. Smucker Co., and Millenium Petrochemicals, Inc. Michael D. Hutt (PhD, Michigan State University) is the Ford Motor Company Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Marketing at the W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University. He has also held faculty positions at Miami University (Ohio) and the University of Vermont. Dr. Hutt's teaching and research interests are concentrated in the areas of business-to-business marketing and strategic marketing. His current research centers on the marketing-finance interface, particularly the application of financial portfolio theory to customer management. Dr. Hutt's research has been published in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, MIT Sloan Management Review, Journal of Retailing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and other scholarly journals. He is also the co-author of Macro Marketing (John Wiley & Sons) and contributing author of Marketing: Best Practices (South-Western).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.