All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.35
- £12.34Trending at £12.49
- £13.37Trending at £15.95
- £35.00Trending at £67.29
- £23.80Trending at £25.31
- £7.50Trending at £7.67
- £14.38Trending at £14.57
About this product
- DescriptionCo-written by rock star and creative genius Dave Stewart, this text puts creative thinking, from developing great new products and services, to finding amazing solutions to perennial problems, at the heart of business. It shows why business needs creative thinking to compete in today's economy.
- Author BiographyDAVE STEWART is founder and chairman of Weapons of Mass Entertainment, an idea factory described by the LA Times as 'a media company for the new world'. A multimedia entrepreneur, his career spans more than 25 years and over 100 million album sales. As well as being one half of Eurythmics with Annie Lennox, Stewart has worked with some of the best including Bono, Mick Jagger, Gwen Stefani, Sinead O'Connor, Tom Petty and Bob Dylan, winning best songwriter and best producer 4 times as well as numerous Grammy and Life Time Achievement Awards. Described by Dylan as 'a fearless innovator', Stewart was recently named one of the 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company Magazine. Stewart is an acclaimed public speaker and regularly advises businesses on creativity and innovation. He is a key advisor to mobile phone giant Nokia, where he has the unique title of 'change agent', and has created a number of game-changing ventures in the entertainment industry. Stewart is an accomplished photographer and filmmaker, and also makes a mean vodka martini. MARK SIMMONS is a branding expert, innovator and co-author of Punk Marketing: Get Off Your Ass and Join the Revolution (HarperCollins, 2007). Over the past 20 years he has been a senior global marketer at Coca-Cola, run advertising agencies in the UK and US, been an advisor to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Al Gore's Alliance for Climate Protection, and is the co-founder of useless.org, a social enterprise dedicated to helping people use less and give more. Mark frequently speaks at conferences about creativity, marketing and branding. He passionately believes in the power of ideas to make a positive difference in business and society, and works with organisations around the world to put this into practice.
- Author(s)Dave Stewart,Mark Simmons
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width171 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.