CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.84Trending at £10.40
- £6.59Trending at £7.18
- £11.04Trending at £12.62
- £10.20Trending at £13.94
- £9.67Trending at £12.91
- £7.36Trending at £9.00
- £7.22Trending at £8.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe first systematically comparative and historical analysis of the incorporation of business into politics in Latin America.
- Author BiographyBen Ross Schneider is Professor of Political Science at Northwestern University. Schneider's articles and other publications focus on a range of issues in Latin American politics and development including privatization, democratization, regional integration, corporate organization, and market-oriented reforms. He is the author of Politics within the State (1991), and co-editor of Business and the State in Developing Countries (1997, with Sylvia Maxfield) and Reinventing Leviathan (2203, with Earlene Ross Fowler). He has received fellowships and research funding from the Tinker Foundation, the Searle Foundation, the Heinz Foundation, and the Fulbright Program.
- Author(s)Ben Ross Schneider
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.