Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChung-Yee Lee,D. Jack Elzinga,Thomas Gulledge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. From Reengineering to Continuous Process Adaptation; A.-W. Scheer, Th. Allweyer. 2. Process Ecology: A New Metaphor for Reengineering-Oriented Change; T.H. Davenport, M.A. Perez-Guardado. 3. Cross-Functional Process Integration and the Integrated Data Environment; T.R. Gulledge, et al. 4. Business Reengineering for Information Technology: From Business Process to System Requirements; S.A. Bohner, et al. 5. Delivering Results: Evolving BPR from Art to Engineering; R.J. Mayer, P.S. DeWitte. 6. Market- and Product-Oriented Design of Business Processes; M. Kirchmer. 7. A Configuration-Contingent Enterprise Redesign Model; M.E. Nissen. 8. BPR Methodologies: Methods and Tools; Minder Chen. 9. Knowledge-Based Reengineering of Business Processes: Leveraging the Power of Natural Language; A. Hars. 10. Simulation: A Key to Next Generation Manufacturing; A. Jones, et al. 11. Defense Enterprise Planning and Management; L.M. Sullivan, et al. 12. Supporting Business Process Reengineering in Industry: Towards a Methodology; P.A. Smart, et al. 13. Dynamic Simulation in Business Process Redesign; J.L. Snowdon. 14. IBM(R)'s Approach to Reengineering, From a Development Reengineering Perspective; J. Augstine, P. Aspinwall. 15. Networking as an Enabler of Business Process Reengineering; S. Sadagopan. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.