All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow fully revised and updated--a powerful, customer-focused tool for business improvement Now in a Second Edition, Business Process Mapping is a powerful tool that offers a solid understanding of any given process, as well as the methods for that process to be more effective, and ensures that true value is being provided to customers.
- Author BiographyJ. Mike Jacka, CPA, CIA, CFE, CPCU , has over twenty-five years' experience in internal audit. In his current role as Senior Audit Manager over Special Projects at Farmers Audit Insurance, he identifies and develops processes, programs, and procedures that help provide greater value to internal audit's customers. He has written numerous articles for professional publications and is a popular speaker on many subjects related to internal auditing. Paulette J. Keller, CPA, CIA, MBA , has worked in the insurance industry for over twenty-five years. Most of that time has been in internal audit, but she has also worked with Claims, Quality Control, and Life Company Special Projects. Currently, she is the Director of Audit Data Analytics with Farmers Insurance where she has responsibility for coordinating the retrieval and analysis of company data to be used in all audit analysis, including the embedding of data analyticsthroughout the audit work. She is a sought-after speaker and instructor in such areas as operational auditing, value-added approaches, and data analytics.
- Author(s)J. Mike Jacka,Paulette J. Keller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.71
- £8.39Trending at £8.63
- £66.36Trending at £79.65
- £109.35Trending at £139.39
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.