Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a step--by--step approach to understanding the application of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), assessing the BPO opportunity in the firm, and then managing the transition to BPO. It serves as a guide to implementing BPO and as a reference source to solving the variety of issues that may arise during a BPO initiative.
- Author BiographyRICK L. CLICK is the CEO of American Outsourcing Group, LLC (www.aogusa.net), a Houston--based business process outsourcing consulting firm. THOMAS N. DUENING is Assistant Professor of Management at the University of Houston--Downtown, and President of INSYTE Business Research Group (www.insytebrg.com).
- Author(s)Rick L. Click,Thomas N. Duening
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.