All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £50.25Trending at £57.59
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £4.99Trending at £7.06
- £14.52Trending at £16.00
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a quick-start into model-based business process engineering. It details the Horus Method, which can be used with other tools or, if necessary, be used even without tool support.
- Author BiographyFrank Schonthaler is managing partner and CEO of the PROMATIS group. He is responsible for corporate and product strategies and manages the core operating business. As Executive Consultant, he advises international clients in strategy development and business reengineering. He is the leader of the Business solutions community at the DOAG - German Oracle users group.Gottfried Vossen is a Professor of Computer Science in the Department of Information Systems at the University of Munster in Germany. Since 2004 he has been a Director of the European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS) in Muenster. His research interests include conceptual as well as application-oriented problems concerning databases, information systems, process modeling, and various forms of Web 2.0 applications as well as implications. Andreas Oberweis is Professor for Applied Informatics at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). Since 2004 he is also Director at the Research Center for Information Technology (FZI) Karlsruhe. He received a Doctoral Degree in Informatics from University of Mannheim in 1990 and a Habilitation Degree in Applied Informatics from University of Karlsruhe in 1995. From 1995 to 2003 he was Professor for Information Systems Development at Goethe University in Frankfurt/Main. His research interests are in the field of business process engineering and information systems development.Thomas Karle manages the business applications division at PROMATIS software GmbH. In this role, he is responsible for international customer projects implementing Oracle Applications and Oracle BPM solutions. He also advises large and medium-sized enterprises in the creation of comprehensive business process management systems and in IT strategy and architecture issues. Thomas Karle manages the business applications division at PROMATIS software GmbH. In this role, he is responsible for international customer projects implementing Oracle Applications and Oracle BPM solutions. He also advises large and medium-sized enterprises in the creation of comprehensive business process management systems and in IT strategy and architecture issues.
- Author(s)Andreas Oberweis,Frank Schonthaler,Gottfried Vossen,Thomas Karle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note99 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 189 p. 99 illus.
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.