All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Eugene McKenna
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note100 black & white tables
- Weight1832 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPart 1. Perspectives and Enquiry 1. Historical Influences and Research Methodology Part 2. The Individual 2. Personality 3. Intelligence and Psychological Testing 4. Motivation and Job Design 5. Perception 6. Communication 7. Learning and Memory 8. Individual Decision Making and Creativity 9. Attitudes, Values, Job Satisfaction and Commitment Part 3. The Group 10. Groups 11. Teambuilding 12. Leadership and Management Style 13. Power, Politics and Conflict Part 4. The Organization 14. Organizational Structure and Design 15. Organizational Culture 16. Organizational Change and Development 17. Health and Work: Stress Part 5. Occupational Psychology/Human Resource Techniques 18. Selection and Appraisal 19. Rewards, Training and Development.
- Author BiographyDr Eugene McKenna, Chartered and Registered Occupational Psychologist, is Professor Emeritus, University of East London and, Visiting Faculty of the Business School, University of Strathclyde in Glasgow. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society, and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.