All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the nature and development of collaborative advantages as a means to boost international competitiveness as well as the performance of both organisations and nations. This work argues that business performance depends on the way a firm is connected to other firms and organisations and not just its own skill and resources.
- Author BiographyIan Wilkinson, University of Sydney Business School, Australia
- Author(s)Ian Wilkinson
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.