All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionMany viable businesses in Jamaica are in need of turnaround from losses and financial distress. This book provides solutions from a new lens - a simple, yet highly effective set of profit pathways developed from a sharp review of international literature and exploration of the business models of Jamaican firms.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Lawrence is a management consultant and founding Director of the Professional Services Unit at Mona School of Business and Management at the University of the West Indies, Mona campus. Previously, he worked in industry for over 25 years as a business executive and industrial engineer. William has also served as an adjunct professor of operations management at four reputable universities and is recognized as an authority on business restructuring. He is a member of Turnaround Management Association (TMA) and has helped to rescue several Jamaican enterprises from losses and financial distress.
- Author(s)William Witherle Lawrence
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.