All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUndertake a research project for the first time with this guide which focuses on the organization as the most important part of business research and makes the subject enjoyable and accessible to all.
- Author BiographyWilson Ng leads and delivers business research methods modules for undergraduate and postgraduate students at the University of Roehampton. He is a Visiting Professor at two European universities: UNICA (Universita degli studi di Cagliari) in Italy and BEM (Bordeaux Management School) in France. Prior to his academic career, Wilson was a senior investment banker with NM Rothschild in London and Singapore. Elayne Coakes has taught business research methods at the University of Westminster for many years. Her consultancy experience in large and small enterprises has provided Elayne with extensive applied business experience.
- Author(s)Elayne Coakes,Wilson Ng
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.