Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.67Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time of instability trust in managers is low. Management education is being scrutinized for its impact on society and business schools have been considered as 'silent partners in corporate crime' This book outlines how business schools can get out of the line of fire by presenting the cornerstones of a humanistic business education.
- Author Biographyis Distinguished Professor of Globalization Ethics at Stonehill College, Boston, Co-Director of the Sustainable Management and Measurement Institute (SUMMIT), and Board Director of The Humanistic Management Network. He has a special interest in the theory of freedom and the history of liberal thought in Europe, North and South America. He has published several books on legal, political, and religious philosophy and works currently on topics of globalization ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHumanism in Business Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXI, 472 p.
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byClaus Dierksmeier,Ernst Von Kimakowitz,Heiko Spitzeck,Michael Pirson,Wolfgang Amann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.