Consider these sponsored items
- £41.69Was:£45.99Free postage
- £41.92Was:£45.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide showing how and why techniques in quantitative analysis are useful in business contexts. It comes with access to data sets and answers to student exercises, as well as a downloadable workbook containing a series of exercises to help students learn.
- Author BiographyNick Lee is Professor of Sales and Management Science at Loughborough University's School of Business Economics, Editor in Chief of The European Journal of Marketing, and was featured in The Times as 'one of the 15 scientists whose work will shape the future'. Mike Peters is Director of Engineering and Applied Science Foundation Programmes at Aston University, a chartered mathematician, a fellow of The Institute of Mathematics and its Applications and a senior fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Mike Peters,Nick Lee
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight1225 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £35.20Trending at £35.99
- £28.77Trending at £31.72
- £15.44Trending at £19.72
- £24.64Trending at £29.07
- £25.63Trending at £26.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.