All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover why Virgin tried to take on one of the world's biggest superbrands, how Virgin Mobile USA holds the record as the fastest company in history to generate revenues of over one billion dollars (faster than Microsoft, Google and Amazon).
- Author BiographySir Richard Branson is a hugely successful international entrepreneur, adventurer and icon, and is founder of the Virgin Group. His autobiography, Losing My Virginity, and his books on business, Screw It, Let's Do It, Business Stripped Bare, Screw Business as Usual and Like a Virgin are all international bestsellers. He is also the author of Reach for the Skies. He lives on Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands and is married to Joan and has two grown-up children - Holly and Sam.
- Author(s)Sir Richard Branson
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- GenreAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight169 g
- Width143 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read bySir Richard Branson
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time168
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.