All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for CEOs and executive management, this title identifies the key ingredients of service excellence and shows how leading companies have achieved success. Its introductory chapter proposes a framework based on the Unisys model that shows how companies can become customer centric. It features access to a service excellence questionnaire.
- Author BiographyMoira Clark is Director of the CRM Research Forum at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University. She also serves as a consultant to a number of leading international companies. Her major area of research an consulting is in Customer Relationship Management, Relationship Marketing and the drivers of Customer Retention. Moira is a judge for the prestigious Unisys and Management Today Service Excellence awards. She is also a frequent keynote speaker at many public and in-company seminars and conferences around the world. Susan Baker is Director of the New Marketing Research Group and Senior Lecturer of Marketing at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University. At Cranfield, Susan specialises in consumer marketing and in particular understanding consumer markets, branding and international marketing. A regular contributor to conferences and seminars, at Cranfield she teaches on the MBA programme and works on a variety of management development programmes for companies across all sectors - consumer, business-to-business and professional services. She is a judge in the annual Unisys/Management Today Customer Service Excellence Awards.
- Author(s)Moira Clark,Susan Baker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.