All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to get a handle on business succession planning While the demand for effective managers continues to grow, the retirement of baby boomers is producing a sharp decline in the ranks of available management personnel.
- Author BiographyArnie Dahlke is an independent organizational consultant, assisting both private (for-profit and nonprofit) and public organizations. His clients include Chevrolet, Saturn, Coca-Cola, Gelson's Markets, and Northgate Markets. He provides courses and seminars across the country for all levels of learners.
- Author(s)Arnold Dahlke
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.