CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.97Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the area of ontologies. In this book, various aspects of ontologies are covered, including: analysis, evaluation, and engineering of business systems analysis methods. Readers are shown the world of ontologies through a number of research methods.
- Author BiographyPeter F. Green is the Program Director for the Electronic Commerce program at the University of Queensland. He is also an Associate Professor in the UQ Business School at the University of Queensland. Dr Green's publications have appeared in such internationally refereed journals as Information Systems and the Australian Journal of Information Systems. Michael Rosemann is an Associate Professor in Information Systems at Queensland University of Technology. He is currently the Director of the Centre for IT Innovation. Michael holds a MBA (1992) and a PhD (1995) from the University of Munster, German. His main areas of interest are process and workflow management, conceptual modeling, ontologies and Enterprise Systems.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight909 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichael Rosemann,Peter Green
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.