CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.34
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionMany business managerial decisions are influenced by taxes. This text identifies and quantifies possible tax effects on investment strategies and financing policies of national and multinational companies. It includes case studies, exercises and tables.
- Author BiographyDeborah Schanz holds the chair of Taxation and Accounting at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management. She studied in Germany and Great Britain and holds a PhD from the University of Tubingen. She completed her 'Habilitation' at the University of Graz (Austria). Professor Schanz gained practical experience as consultant with a big four auditing company. She publishes articles in refereed journals and in practical journals. She has received several awards for her publications and teaching. Sebastian Schanz studied in Germany and the United States. He holds a PhD from the University of Graz (Austria). Professor Schanz worked for one of the big four auditing companies and is accredited as a German tax advisor. He is appointed supplementary professor for Business Taxation at the University of Magdeburg. Professor Schanz publishes articles in refereed journals and in practical journals and has received several awards for his publications.
- Author(s)Deborah Schanz,Sebastian Schanz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight769 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.